FABMAX has a fully equipped demonstration centre in VASAI
Customers are welcome to see demonstrations & conduct trails
- FABMAX Machines are available on Rental Basis
- FABMAX undertakes Field Services to Cut & Bevel Pipes
FABMAX machines are used by customers all over India
Below is a Partial Customer List
- TPSC ( Toshiba Power)
- Alstom Boilers
- L&T MHI Boilers
- L&T Hazira & Powai
- Jindal Power
- Thermax Ltd
- Dee Development
- NTPC Power Plants
- Voltas Ltd
- Anup Engineering
FABMAX CCBMs (Cold Pipe Cutting & Beveling Machines)
- FABMAX offers complete range of Split-Frame Design Cold Pipe Cutting & Beveling Machines (CCBMs) from Ø ½” to 120”.
- FABMAX machines have Interchangeable drives and can switch from Pneumatic to Hydraulic Power within minutes.
- FABMAX CCBMs are made from a Steel / Aluminium combination design which gives High Strength to Cut / Bevel thick wall pipes, while keeping Machine Light Weight.
- FABMAX CCBMs can handle any wall thickness of Pipe & any weld geometry.
- Split Rings are interchangeable between machines* as tool boxes and Motors are common between several models.
- Specially Designed Cutting Head Assembly, Drive Assembly & Bearings provide rigidity of operation to take care of Axial & Radial force reactions. Automatic Tool Feeding
- All Steels & Alloys including P-91 can be machined using FABMAX machines.
FABMAX CUTMASTER - Solutions for Boiler Panel Cutting
CUTMASTER is used by BHEL & THERMAX for their Boiler Panel cutting requirements
FABMAX designed Boiler Panel cutting saws have capability to cut two tubes without fouling adjoining tubes.
CUTMASTER Saw cuts with no “HAZ” (Heat Affected Zone).
CUTMASTER can also be adapted to
- Cut FIN (Membrane) on Boiler Panels longitudinally.
- Make Step Cuts in Boiler Panels
CUTMASTER can be used for cutting with TCT or abrasive Saw Blades
FABMAX Membrane and Overlay Removal Heads also simultaneously bevel the pipe
FABMAX machines can be used in any orientation such as upside down due to their sealed design.