Built for Boiler Makers - Engineered for High volume use
19.1mm I.D. to 114.3mm O.D. (0.75” I.D. to 4.5” O.D.)
The BOILERMAX is a right angle, I.D. clamping end prep tool that feature an efficient, low-maintenance design incorporating dual opposed tapered roller bearings. This makes the BOILERMAX rigid, stable and extremely durable.
Built for boiler makers, there are no bushings to wear out and the sealed mandrel prevents debris from getting inside the tool, allowing it to be used in any orientation. What’s more the compact design requires a minimum of 67mm (2-5/8”) to fit between tubes.
Available in different versions
- A heavy duty ratchet wrench and knurled knob allows easy clamping & is perfect for limited access areas
- Mounts rigidly to produce a clean, continuous chip
- Requires no cutting lubricant
- Simultaneously bevels, faces and bores
- Lightweight and requires no special training
- Efficient chatter-free cutter blade clocking design
- Torque-free operation prevents operator fatigue
- Low maintenance, compact, air-powered tool
Ideal for limited access areas, the BOILERMAX requires a minimum width of 25/8” clearance to fit between tubes, and easily clamps into place with the Knurled Knob and heavy Duty Ratchet.
- Contour BOILERMAX is a speciality end preparation tool for profiling tube ends so that they sit evenly on the radius of header and allow full penetration welds . The profile shape of the end prep is specific to the application, and is ideal when a large number of end preps, of consistent size need to be profiled.
One mandrel covers 1.250” I.D. to 4.500” O.D. and Titanium Nitride Coated cutter blades fit securely into the multi-angular FABMAX blade locking system