Rugged High Tech-Tool for Quick and Efficient end-Preps
19.1 mm I.D. to 76.2 mm O.D.(3/4” Tube I.D. to 3” O.D.)
Superior Value and Performance
The TUBEMASTER is a lean, extremely durable tool that performs end preps on all boiler tube alloys quickly and efficiently.
Featuring a right angle gear head drive system which incorporates dual opposed tapered roller bearings, this compact tool is capable of removal of large amount of material though it requires only 708 lt./min (25 cfm) of air to pull a heavy continuous chip.
Available in different versions
- Right angle tool rigidly mounts to tube I.D.
- Sealed construction allow use in any orientation
- Fits a “Dutchman” window and handles hard alloys
- Clamping system is self-centering and easy to use
- FABMAX blade locking system securely holds cutting blades
- Chatter-free end preps produce thick continuous chip
- Torque-free operation with TiN coated cutting bits
- Requires only 708 lt./min (25 cfm) air flow
- Right angle head drive system which incorporates dual opposed tapered roller bearings, this compact tool is capable of removal of large amount of material.
- Field proven simple to operate and maintain
TUBEMASTER features the rigid FABMAX blade lock system and titanium nitride (TiN) coated cutter blades which combine to pull a thick continuous chip on all types of tube and pipe without cutting oils.
The TUBEMASTER fits a Dutchman window for single tube end prep work and totally sealed construction allows it to be used in any orientation. Most importantly, the holding clamps are designed to stay on the mandrel and not fall down the tubes.
equipped with the Air Actuator Clamp System can increase production by more than 300%!!!
The Air Clamp is designed for shop use when cycle time between end preps needs to be minimized.
with the pneumatic clamp attached is ideal for production applications and takes only minutes to convert from a manual clamping end prep tool to one of the fastest clamping tools on the market.
- Boiler tube panel fabrication
- Tube sheet seal weld removal
- Tube sheet end facing
- End prep large numbers of consistent size tube and pipe
- Locks tool instantly to tube I.D.
- Disengages immediately with the flip of a switch
- Significantly decreases cycle time between end preps
- Ideal for boiler tube component fabrication
- Bevel face and bore in one operation
- Rugged braided hose to control air flow
- Simple to operate
- lock blade locking system delivers superior blade performance
The Tubemaster is a lean, extremely durable tool that performs end preps on all boiler tube alloys quickly and efficiently
Designed to fit between small diameter boiler tubes, this rugged high-tech tool performs end preps on all types of hard alloys quickly and efficiently.
The Tubemaster is shipped complete with cutter head,standard mandrel kit, operating instructions,tools,in a rugged metal carrying case.