Rugged, Fast & Field Proven
15.9 mm I.D. to 76.2 mm O.D.(5/8” I.D. to 3” O.D.)
The V-MASTER is a lightweight, small diameter end prep tool for beveling tubes from 15.875mm (5/8”) I.D. to 76.2mm (3”) O.D. Featuring a patented push-pull clamp and release mechanism and permanently attached wrenches, it allows the clamps to release from a tube as easily as they tighten.
Ideal for performing bevel facing and boring on a wide range of tube and pipe alloys, the V-MASTER has dual opposed tapered roller bearings and employs the rigid FABMAX blade locking system to provide chatter-free performance and produce a thick chip without cutting fluids.
Available in different versions
- Bevels, faces & bores stainless steel & other highly alloyed tubing
- Patented, self-centering, push-pull clamp and release mechanism has permanently attached wrenches
- Only 57.15mm (2-1/4”) wide
- Rugged with torque-free operation
- Powerful pneumatic motor needs only 25 CFM air flow
- Produces a thick chip without cutting oils
- Easy-to-change mandrels
- FABMAX blade locking system
The standard V-MASTER is ideal for end prepping all boiler tube materials and is only 57.15mm (2.25”) wide for accessing single tubes in a boiler tube waterwall. It can also be equipped with a membrane from boiler tubes.