I.D. Clamping End Prep Tool 88.9mm I.D. to 355.6mm O.D. (3.75" I.D. to 14" O.D.)
Bevels heavy wall tube, pulls a thick chip without cutting oils...
Built for Performance
Designed to prep all schedules of pipe from 3.75" I.D. to 14" O.D., the V-CHAMP features a state of the art I.D. clamping system that spreads the contact points of the clamps radially inside the pipe. This minimizes vibration for chatter-free end preps on both thin and heavy wall pipe. To assure stable, smooth rotation of the cutterhead, this rugged tool employs opposed tapered roller bearings that are easy to adjust and never wear out.
Available in different versions
- One mandrel and 7 sets of clamps cover entire range
- Wide clamp ribs spread the contact force for superior clamping
- Three powerful drive choices : 3 hp pneumatic straight drive motor 1800 watt electric motor Hydraulic motor drive with speed control
- Motor drive options are easily changed and are interchangeable with the rhino
- Optional off-set gear box reduce the rpm & multiplies the torque
- Ultra rugged gears & dual opposed tapered bearing set-up deliver produces a low maintenance tool designed for years of trouble free service
- Fully portable for on-site use
- Pipeline construction
- Off-shore super duplex
- Power generation
- Spools fabrication
Wide clamp ribs spread the contact force for superior clamping and the FABMAX blade locking system minimizes vibration, producing a heavy chip and superior end prep.
The spring hanger has just enough bounce for perfect alignment when mounting the tool to the i.d.
Electric or pneumatic both drive motors deliver plenty of power for the toughest pipe alloys.
Gear Head, Feed Mechanism, 3HP Pneumatic Motor (Electric or Hydraulic Motor may be substituted consult company), 2 Blade Blocks, Draw Rod Assembly, Mandrel, Hose with couplings, dirt stopper and oiler & Carrying Case.